THE BEAUTIFUL TRAGEDY TO BE HUMAN – Was a colective work as the Choreographer, for the Accademia Teatro Dimitri 🇨🇭 – 1 of the 3 pieces on the LCFF 2021, the final group project of the bachelor of Arts in Theatre, SUPSI (Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera).
A piece of physical theater – no text / only visual
Sinopsis: Through the ludic energy you can know the primary essence of the person who plays, you discover his particularity, his strength and his weakness, and emerges an animalistic side of him.
In this piece, through the connection out of the ordinary, each body dances trying to embrace its own inner world, so, perhaps, it will be possible to find the courage to dream of a community together.
Performers: Martin Durrmann, Nuria Kuenzler, Simone Fiore e Nina Giordano
- 19, 20 June, Teatro Dimitri11, 12, 13 June, Teatro Dimitri, Verscio
- 14 June, Longlake Festival, Parco Ciani, Lugano
- 19, 20 June, Teatro Dimitri, Verscio
- 25 June, MP Teatro Laribalta, Novara
- 26 June, Station Circus, Basilea
- 02 July, CCDP, Porrentury
- 09, 10 July, Zirkusquartier, Zurigo
- 13 July, Venice Open Stage, Venezia
- 15 July, Parco del Clown, Verscio