🌬️ moved by the wind 🌀
- A piece of physical theater, with an aerial structure and 2 trapezes.
Nagual invites us on a journey to a universe out of time. A body in constant transformation expresses the strength and fragility of nature, which goes through cycles of life and death, but always finds a way to bloom again and fly to the highest clouds.
A multidisciplinary, poetic, and provocative show, with the focus placed on the encounter of the performer with the space, the public, and the power of the wind, which makes everything move.
Physical and aerial theater
– theater without words / only visual
– Work length: 30 minutes (street festival) – 45 min (theatre)
– The show is suitable for all audiences, children, and adults, and fits outdoors and indoors.
– Directed and Performed by Adriano Cangemi 🇦🇷/🇮🇹
– Created within the Master in Physical Theater at Accademia Teatro Dimitri 🇨🇭
– With the help of SUPSI and Pars Stiftung 🇨🇭
– Special Price 🏆 in Bewegter-wind Festival 2018, Dörnberg 🇩🇪
– Administration Kyrielle Creation 🇫🇷
- Download: Dossier nagual
Technical needs 👇
Adaptable for Public spaces, Circus tents, and Theaters. To play in outdoor spaces, we use an aerial structure made of carbon fiber and a trapeze. We have 2 different structures:
1- The Portique for the Swinging Trapeze
Structure of 7 meters high, with 6 anchor points, to be anchored to the ground (can be tied to the ground with 6 stakes, or 6 ballasts of at least 500 kg each).
– Total size: 10 x 10 m, height 8 m.
– The installation of the structure requires the help of 3 people.
⏳Set Up / Assembly time: 90 min.
⏳Disassembly time: 60 min.
2- Tripod for the Fixe Trapeze
Structure without anchor points. Autonomy installation of the structure.
– Required space: 6 x 6 m, height 6 m.
⏳Assembly time: 30 min.
⏳Disassembly time: 30 min.