Adriano Cangemi ( 🇦🇷 / 🇮🇹 )
Trapecist | Dancer| Theater Creator | Pilgrim
– He began his physical training in childhood, as a gymnast, in Argentina. In 2006, after he finished his University degree in Communication at UNSJ (Arg), he found circus life.
– He start traveling, first in South America, where he discovered the juggling universe, and then the trapeze.
– In 2009 Adriano began training at the Escuela de Circo Criollo de Los Hermanos Videla, in Buenos Aires 🇦🇷, where he specialized in fixed and swinging trapeze, until 2011.
– In 2010, he joined the Eolikos company and participated in the creation and subsequent tour of “Ruidos Molestos”.
– In 2011 he participated in the creation and tour of “Panan y Circo”, a children’s theater circus and dance show, which was presented 100 times, in more than 50 different theaters.
– Between 2012 and 2014, he made different tours with three traditional circuses: “Circo Atlas”, “Circo Arlequín” and “Palace de Monaco”. More than 400 shows in Total.
– In 2013 he starts living in Europa 🇪🇺, searching his personal body language.
– From September 2016 to June 2018, he lived in Versció 🇨🇭, doing his Master’s in Physical Theater, in Accademia Teatro Dimitri, where he created NAGUAL his first solo show.
– Participation in the show: “Disability on stage”, co-created by Teatro Danzabile and ZDK.
– Participation in “Varite Show”, creation for ATD, directed by Raul Vargas, and choreography by Corina Vitale.
Then he did an intensive 4-month program Butoh dance, with the Master Atsushi Takenuchi 🇯🇵 in Tuscany 🇮🇹.
– In 2019 he moved to Toulouse 🇫🇷 where is based up to now.
– In 2021 he carried out his first job as Choreographer and Artistic Director, in charge of the piece of dance theater, in the final collective project of LCFF 2021, for ATDimitri, CH.
– In 2021/2022 he participated in different intensive courses Improvisation, Flying Low, Acro dance, and Impact-Method, for 5 and a half months, at the Tic Tac Art Center, Belgium.
– In his career he participates in several Festivals, Conventions and Variety show, presenting their different circus acts and his spectacles.
– He has worked in the next countries: Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Mexico, France, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, the Netherlands, and Germany.
- Artistic BIO
- (🇪🇦) Descargar
- (🇮🇹) Scaricare
- (🇫🇷) Télécharger
- Portfolio with the last 5 works Download here
Somes Shows and circus works
🎪 NAGUAL (150 Shows from 2017 to the presnt)
🎪 Euforico (60 presentations in between 2015 y 2016)
🎪 Circo Atlas (400 shows – may 2013 to april 2014)
🎪 Excéntricos Circo (50 shows – jan to febr 2013)
🎪 Circo Arlequin (80 shows – jun to aug 2012)
🎪 Circo Palace de Monaco (50 shows – mar to may 2012)
🎪 Los Hermanos Excéntricos (30 shows- jan to feb 2012)
🎪 Panam y Circo (110 shows – may to dec 2011)
🎪 Ruidos Molestos (20 shows – apr to nov 2011)
🎪 Circo del Capão (20 shows – aug 2010 to mar 2011)
He also works giving Intensive Seminars of Fixed Trapeze, objects manipulation and Movement conscience 🌱